- Social Auxiliary Worker and Social Welfare services in the South African context.
- Social Worker, Methods and Principles, Level 5, 9 Credits
- Communication and Life Skills in Social Auxiliary Worker Level 5, 13 Credits
Practical Skill Modules
- Render basic counseling and support. Support the counseling process, Level 5 with 7 Credits
- Support the process to intervene with individuals and families. Level 5 with 4 Credits
- Facilitate educational, life skills and support group programs, Level 5 with 7 credits
- Assist in the implementation of community development processes, Level 5 with 8 Credits.
- Assist with obtaining and data that inform social services intervention strategies, Level 4, with 7 credits
Work Experience Modules
- Exposure to client counseling and referral processes, Level 5 with 10 Credits
- Exposure to facilitation of non-therapeutic group processes, Level 5 with 14 credits
- Exposure to community development processes, Level 5 with 12 Credits
- Exposure to social work administration processes Level 4 with 10 Credits