Sport Rep / Policy
They represent both fellow learners to the Mbowa College management and Mbowa College management to their fellow learners They are also tasked to organize Mbowa College trips, Matric dance, workshops, debates, and other extracurricular activates with on recommendation by class teacher, Mbowa College administrator and approved by the Mbowa College Principal Section criteria:
- Must be commended for the manner in which he/she has always applied self towards studies and self conduct.
- Displayed a positive and constructive attitude towards studies and prepared to make the necessary effort to succeed
- He/she displayed a positive and constructive attitude towards his studies and other learners.
- She/ he must be an outgoing and with friendly personality, mix easily with fellow learners and respected
- Must be greatly admired for his/her courage and perseverance - at times under great difficulty with honest and sincere personality
- Highly determination to perfect whatever he/she does and to achieve at the highest level capable of
- His/her behavior and attitude should indicate a mature disposition.
- Ability to lead with respect of fellow prefect/SLC members while retaining the popularity and able to sum up situations compassionately and effectively Such strong senses of loyalty and price in a young individual are the characters of an obvious leader or prefect ship With no hesitation we recommend such a leader with strength of character which is invaluable to future employers