• A Completed admission form
• Guardian and STudent Certified ID/Passport copy
• Proof of residential address
• Previous academics results
• Two ID/Passport photos
• Application and Admin Fee
• Two Reams of typek papers
• For post matric programme, applicant must have passed grade 12/N3/Level 4 or its equivalent. Grade 11/12 results are required for pre matric programmes.
A one month deposit /commitment fee and the first term or month is required before a confirmation can be done and a proof of such payments should be attached when submitting the admission form What next?
- Upon submitting all the required documents, The registrar shall capture your details on the college database and thereafter your confirmation of registration with a student's Number shall be printed immediately
- An introduction to the class teacher/H.O.D is done by the registrar
- The class/H.O.D shall issue you with the timetable, introduction to subject teacher
Failure to attend lessons for whatever reasons shall not exempt a student from paying a full total fees unless a de-registration request is made in writing. Full fees payments are required before final exams.
These monthly fees installments are due by the 2nd of each month.
All fees payments should be paid in the College bank account "only".
- Admission of Non - South African Citizens
The South African Schools Act, 1996 and this policy apply equally to students who are not citizens of the Republic of South Africa and whose parents
are in possession of a permit for temporary or permanent residence issued by the Department of Home Affairs.
A student who entered the country on a study permit must present the study permit on admission to Mbowa College.
Persons classified as illegal aliens must, when they apply for admission, show evidence that they have applied to the Department of Home Affairs to legalise their stay in the country in terms of the Aliens Control Act, 1991 (No. 96 of 1991).