At Mbowa College we maintain a parents' association commit, this commit represents all learners' parents concerned
The purpose of this association is to address all matters concerning the learners by both parent and teachers
General and regular parents' meetings are organized by the Mbowa College throughout the academic year
These meetings help to reinforce the partnership between the Mbowa College, learners and parents in order to foster a two ways communication (Mbowa College to home and home to Mbowa College)
Such communication processes are emphasized on ensuring that parents receives regular evidences of the learner's towards Mbowa College work, progress and general behavior
By emphasizing on this communications, parents are encouraged to contribute their knowledge, aspirations and concerns towards their children's academic performances and general conduct
Our mission is to ensure that learners achieve their education goals
At Mbowa we are confident that if parents and educators help to enforce and abide by the Mbowa College policies, our mission and vision is achievable
I Parent/Guardian Hereby commit myself to Mbowa and the Education Department that if my child is admitted:
- I will undertake liability to pay an annual Mbowa College tuition fees AS outlined in the Mbowa College fees structure
- I will support my child financially in terms of transport fares, feeding and educational materials like text books to enable him/her adhere to the Mbowa standards of learning
- I will be answerable to the Mbowa College authorities incase my child is absent from Mbowa College, comes late, absconds from Mbowa College activities or misconduct
- Should the Mbowa College authorities, upon verification of my child's former academic records identify any form of falsifications and or incorrect information, I fully authorize the Mbowa College to strike off the name of my child from the Mbowa College rolls and that will be considered a withdrawal of my child from Mbowa College by me and without claims.
- I will always be available should the teachers, administration or department of education find it necessary to have my involvement in matters concerning my child.
- Should my child fail to meet the minimum entry results of the Mbowa College, I will adhere to the recommendations made by the Mbowa College authorities.
- I hereby give permission to the Mbowa College to allow my child participate in Mbowa College activities and excursions as may be offered by Mbowa.
- I will support the Mbowa College in any way possible in order to achieve Its Mission, Vision, Aims ,Values and Objectives Circulars for the parents' meeting shall be distributed through learners during the cost of the year